Rolex, the famous and luxury watches brand, has some iconic pieces. Here is a little piece of the top 5 of the most selling watches of the company:
- The Rolex Daytona: this is the most renowed and iconic Rolex watch. It is created in 1963 and was destinated for race car drivers, at the beginning of its creation. It can measure their speed of up to 400 kilometer per hour. This is a mix of high-quality, luxury, and timeless.
- The GMT-Master II: it was created for pilots. It features a rotating 24-hour advanced bezel and a distinct 24-hour hand. The wearer may simultaneously read three different time zones in one glance.
- The YatchMaster II: this intemporel watch was created in the 1950s. Thanks to the regatta chronograph it was the first watch that introduced a programmable mechanical countdown timer in the world which is used at the start of a yacht race
- The Submariner: it was created in 1953 and this is a timepiece for scuba diving and water sports activities. It is water resistant at 100 meters. After years of creation and improvement, it is water resistant up to 300 meters.
- The Datejust II: the last one of the top 5 of most selling watches of Rolex, was created in 1945. It was the first watch that had a self-winding chronometer and a date display window on the dial.
All of the Rolex watches are timeless and luxury. Even the more simple of them.