In the luxury world, even if all is costly, there are some pieces that are legendary AND costly at the same time. Here are some examples of the top 5 most expensive shoe brands:
- Louis VUITTON: it is loved because of its high-quality craftsmanship. Between 2006 and 2012, the brand won the title of Most Valuable Luxury Brand. The most expensive Louis Vuitton shoes ever sell was the Manhattan Richelieu Men’s Shoes, released in 2010, at $10,000.
- Manolo Blahnik: they are expensive because they are made with exotic materials. Some of the most expensive Monolos are the Blixa alligator, which is of course made with alligator skin. These shoes can be purchased at Barneys New York for $4,600.
- Jimmy Choo: they are frequently the shoes of choice for walking down the Red Capet. The most expensive of Jimmy Choos « iconic » 2011 collection was sold for $3,785.
- Christian Louboutin: obviously, the Louboutin are known for their red soles and vertiginous high heels. The most expensive of Christian Louboutin’s 2013 collection was Sexy Strass which you can still purchase at Barneys New York for $3,095.
- Alexander McQueen: theses shoes combine the 16th century design with the 19th century and 21th century style. He passed away in 2010 and his company still lives and the McQueen’s imprint are remaining. This is a range price of $600 through $1 500, or even more.
All the beautiful things have a price. This is the price of luxury and happiness.