Daria Kiev today is a respected fashion city where talented designers can show their collections and afterwards a lot of them achieve success in the International world of fashion” – Vogue Italy about Daria Shapovalova.
This skinny model looking girl is the first woman, who successfully put Ukraine on the world’s fashion map. Being 26 years old she is already:
- founder and creative director of the famous international event – Mercedes-Benz Kiev Fashion Days, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Odessa (Ukraine), Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Almaty (Kazakhstan);
- founder of influential Russian-speaking website fw-daily.com;
- world-known ambassador of young designers;
- member of Top 500 people “most poweful in the global fashion industry” in 2014 and 2015, according to Business of Fashion;
- co-founded a showroom More Dash in Paris;
Daria Shapovalova started her career in 2007 with the TV program in Ukraine, “Fashion Week with Daria Shapovalova”. Since that time Daria regularly attends fashion weeks as an editor and celebrity. Called “creative mentor of fashion in Ukraine” by Vogue Italy and “Kiev fashion’s Queen Bee” by Vogue UK, Daria Shapovalova established her native Kiev as a fashion capital in Eastern Europe.
For last several years Daria’s personal story, style and career are subjects of numerous articles in International press. Vogue Italy, Vogue Ukraine, Vogue Korea, Vogue UK, Interview Russia, Glamour Russia, Tatler Russia and many other famous magazines wrote about Daria’s achievements. “