If you are a shopping addict, a good food lover and you have a weakness for hot brown guys with a singing accent, fly away quickly for Milan!
Milan is not only the Italy’s business capital, but also one of the 4 main capitals of fashion in the world. Indeed, it hosts Fashion Week several times in the year, it is full of shops and nice places where fashionistas like to meet each other.
Here are some addresses not to miss if you decide to go there:
- Take in the view from the Duomo roof, Milan’s magnificent gothic cathedral sublimely dominates the city’s central piazza
- Shop in style at the Excelsior concept store – Galleria del Corso, 4, 20122 Milan
- Have a drink at Navigli, a network of canals, partly designed by Leonardo da Vinci, lined with pavement cafés, vintage shops and the occasional gallery
- Lunch after your intense shopping on the top of La Rinascente, the famous Italian department store, and enjoy a delicious mozzarella at Obika restaurant – Piazza del Duomo, 20121 Milan
- Enjoy an amazing typical American brunch at Californian Bakery – Viale Premuda, 44, 20129 Milan