We could find lots of articles, books and films about legendary Grace Kelly. Most of them are about her life after becoming Princess of Monaco. Here are 7 facts which are not so well-known:
- Father of Grace Kelly thought that his daughter was a non-achiever. He always put her older sister Peggy as an example.
- Grace Kelly started her career as a model. Her fisrt advertising was for anti-insect spray
- Grace Kelly was dreaming about ballet, but she was too tall for it
- All films with Grace Kelly could not be seen in Monaco. It was prohibited by her husband – Prince Rainier III
- While pregnant with her daughter, Kelly was frequently photographed clutching a distinctive leather hand-bag manufactured by Hermes. Nowadays, it is known as Kelly Bag
- When Grace Kelly left the cinematography because of her husband, Alfred Hitchcook started to call her as «Princess Disgrace»
- She became first actress whose image appeared on a stamp